Tuesday 12 November 2013

Brief update.

Cupcakes it's been far, far too long since I've wrote to you! 
I could rant and moan about all the stressy things that have been going on and how I've not been feeling quite myself for a while now. I will not do that though, you all have enough of your own problems- well that and the fact that I've had a lil bit of a rant about my anxiety on a new blog that I will be contributing to. http://fe-line.co.uk/ (It's not up yet but it will be soon)

That's right I have graduated from my own pretty little blog to helping out on a fabulous feminist female run blog - It's all very exciting. 
If you'd like to learn a lil more about this fabulous publication just click here. 


While you're there check out all of my new bloggy mates who will be sharing some of their wisdom over the coming months. That and you can check out my mugshot and bio, if your're so inclined.

There's my update now on with the show... be warned I'm feeling festive. :)
banner-ad-R4

No comments:

Post a Comment