Sunday 16 February 2014

Ch-ch-ch-changes!!

Hey Kittens!!

It's been quite a bit since I've written to you. I haven't abandoned you honestly. I've been super busy wooing companies in a bid to expand my blog, upping my culinary and crafting skills as well as taking part in an incredible makeup course. All of which I look forward to telling you all about.

First things first. I have a new do!
For the longest time I have been sporting a brown do with a blue fringe.

Alas brown hair does not make me happy. I went to a hairdresser last September in a bid to get a shorter edgier cut. Sadly the staff were exceptionally rude and left me with a cut so bad I don't even have pictures of the atrocity. As it does the hair eventually grew back but I was in no hurry to have it cut again. I had been scarred by my last trip to the coven and yet I hated what was on my head. It was too long, too boring, just not me. I could make all the effort I liked with my makeup and clothing but I still had this unruly brown mess on my head. 

I'm not gonna lie I kept this up until the beginning of this month. After a heart to heart with my lovely mommy about how miserable my hair was making me, she recommended that I have a chat with her hairdresser. Feeling brave I strolled around the corner from the coffee shop we were in and straight into the salon. I interviewed my poor stylist over and over until I was happy she would be able to give me hair I would be happy with. 

First I chose a vibrant and more importantly cruelty free colour- Fudge Paintbox in Rasperry Beret


Which after a little bleach and a lot of waiting looked like this:


Finally with a whole lot of snipping this was the fabulously vibrant result!! Hair that I adore and at no cost to any animals or my self worth!! The beauty of a great haircut. 


No more hair mares for me :) 

XOXO 






No comments:

Post a Comment