Thursday 9 January 2014

Fe-line.co.uk

Image from: http://fe-line.co.uk/

When I'm not here sharing my witticisms with all of you wonderful people I get up to many, many things. One of the fabulous things I have been privileged to do is become a contributing blogger for fe-line.co.uk.
"Fe-line is a blog and event organisation company aiming to bring ambitious and courageous women together. It is put together by Jo Fe-line, a fantastic team of female contributors and the cat.  Music, fashion and inspiration are our passions and we are aiming to reach all of the women out there who like to do things a little differently. 
The values that underpin Fe-line are bringing people together (physically or virtually), sharing stories, championing and supporting independent business and having fun with it. There are so many people out there with a fantastic stories to tell, that can inspire others and this often leads to new independent businesses being created. So it all fits nicely together." Lovingly regifted to you from the about section of fe-line.co.uk 

I have been especially lucky to be chosen to contribute to such a dynamic blog, full of inspirational women. The wonderful lady who runs the blog, Jo took a chance on both my writing and myself when my blog was a mere two posts old. Working with her on her blog has been especially encouraging to me and I am ever thankful for the wonderful opportunity she has bestowed on me.   Pretty please take a chance and check it the blog  here.

No comments:

Post a Comment