Tuesday 7 January 2014

Sharing the Love!!

Image from: http://swishprintables.com/share-the-love/

After recently reviewing the brilliant small business Pin Me Up Ireland, it dawned on me that there could be heaps of small businesses looking for a little bit of PR.
If you or someone you know runs a small business, a not so small business or are a charity /organisation who promote something positive please get in touch.

I am happy to consider reviews, marketing and other promotion opportunities. I'm a mixed bag of tricks so don't be shy about approaching me to discuss your venture, however wild weird or wonderful.

Most of what I review and discuss on my blog are businesses and items that I have discovered and fallen in love with. However if you have a product or service you feel readers should know about or would benefit from I will happily discuss reviewing it for my blog.

I would be so excited to review or learn about businesses that are fat friendly, particularly clothing companies as voluptuous fashion can sometimes be a challenge.

You can drop me a line in the comments box,
send me a message on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Lashes.Lace.and.Ink
or mail me: lashes.laceandink@gmail.com


Can't Wait to Hear From You

P

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment